We provide you with different options to choose from to give you the room to select the piece of jewelry closer to your heart. We use metals that are of high-quality.  Following you will find the description on each type of metal we offer.

Sterling Silver

Sterling silver consists of 92.5% pure silver, that’s how it gets its name “925 Silver”. It is considered a precious metal. The other 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, which strengthens the silver without compromising its appearance.

Gold Filled

This is a great option for making precious gold jewellery without the cost of solid gold. Gold filled is created by using heat and pressure to apply a layer of karat gold to a base of less costly metal. This produces a thick karat gold surface that is way thicker than a plating.
Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.