- Measure the circumference of your wrist (where you usually wear your bracelets) with a measuring tape or a piece of paper/string.
- If you’re using a piece of paper/string, mark or cut where the paper overlaps and measure the length of the paper using a ruler.
- Add 0.5-1 cm for the perfect fit.
How to determine ring size:
- Wrap a piece of paper/string snugly around the base of your finger.
- Mark or cut where the paper/string overlaps and measure the length using a ruler. The length of the paper/string you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- Use our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.